Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013. It's here!

Ready or not, it's a new year. 2013. Hard to believe, because it seems like just yesterday I was worrying about Y2K.

I just took a trip to the Texas Panhandle with my family for a reunion. Amarillo is not too bad as far as West Texas towns go. I took a lot of family photos, but I'll just post one here of a beautiful Texas sunset. We had been driving on our way home for at least 8 hours, and had just gone through miles and miles of very heavy fog. When we emerged from the fog, it was just about sunset, and a very pretty one at that. It's hard to take good photos going 80 miles an hour though! And brother wasn't about to stop for me to take more photos....he was in a hurry to get home for New Year's Eve.
So, here's a photo of the last sunset of 2012:





I like to take photos of random stuff, and my family, my pets, clouds, bugs, flowers, and etc. I'm not a great photographer, but thanks to the miracle of digital photography, I sure can take a lot of photos. Some of them are pretty ok. I'll share some here sometimes.
Cheers to a great 2013!

No comments: