Friday, January 2, 2009

Think I'm turning Japanese


I think I'm turning Japanese....ok, I don't really think so, think so.
But I am really getting into making a couple of Japanese handicrafts. Such as the Kanzashi flowers I learned how to make. Back in November, I taught myself how to make these cute flowers. Really, with all the fabrics I have, the possibilities are endless!! I will be making more soon. Along with another traditional Japanese craft. so stay tuned!! Tune in Tokyo! (is that too much?) if i knew how to put a song on here, you know what I'd put.
And I also changed the title of the blog (which I may do again, who knows) to (hopefully correctly translated) Japanese - meaning SweetWolf. Ta dah! Not that you knew what it was called before anyway, cause who reads it!?!?!

1 comment:

Tricia ~~ Handmade Whimzy said...

I read it!! hahahahahaha!

I love your flowers and can't wait to see the new stuff!